In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Navegacions Tortosa SL.
- NIF: B-38872917
- Inscribed in the mercantile registry of TARRAGONA, volume 3225, book 0, section, folio 162, sheet T-56238, inscription 2.
- Address: Calle Argentina 14, Mezzanine 2, 43500, Tortosa, Tarragona – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact telephone: +34 652398288
- Website: http://losirgador.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When commenting on an article or page.
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of those data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights you must send your request together with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter or contract a product or a service you are providing personal information for which the Responsible Is the Owner. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by — webempresa — only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer the queries of the Users, offer information and demonstrations of the products and services of the Owner, including budgets. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Website, the products and services provided through the Website, the processing of personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contracting conditions.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to the comments of Users.
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, carry out the shipment of orders, provide the contracted services and to carry out the invoicing and collection of the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the policy of collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide a product or service purchased from the Owner.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until he requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.More information at:https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.